President Obama had WMUR's Josh McElveen at the White House this week to check in on some of the issues that matter most to Granite Staters. In the interview, the President talks about why it's important to extend existing cuts for the middle class but let others for millionaires and billionaires expire, and he gives his take on why Mitt Romney should clear up nagging questions about his finances by releasing his tax returns. Take a look – it's quick but substantive, and then maybe share the video with your friends.
- "He's not just fighting for economic justice; he's fighting for social justice, too"
- New Hampshire Obama Pride Steering Committee – Jess Steever
- Another New Hampshire paper calls for Romney to release his tax returns
- Buffett Rule: New Hampshire day of action
- Photo of the weekend: How are you going to help the President?