Starting today, we'll be rounding up some of the week's best blog posts every Saturday. Welcome to the inaugural Weekly Wrap-Up!
In case you missed them, here are our picks for this week's highlights:
- Byron Wellman, South Carolina Field Director, gives you an inside look at how his state is organizing one-on-one conversations to reconnect with grassroots supporters - part of an unprecedented national program to reach out to millions of people all over the country.
- Meet Char: Ohio small business owner, mom to three daughters, and one of our newly minted 2011 summer organizers.
- Feeling pain at the pump? President Obama took on price-gouging at a recent event in Nevada.
- President Obama took questions at a Facebook town hall event about the economy, his plan to reduce the deficit, and the internet's power to connect people.
- The White House released some rather nifty smartphone apps to help you keep track of what the Administration is up to.
Any ideas for stuff we can write about over the coming week that could earn a spot in next Saturday's Weekly Wrap-Up? Share your thoughts in the comments.