Check out some of the stories you might have missed this week on the blog:
- President Obama pledged support to those affected by the devastating tornadoes that touched down in Missouri and across the Midwest.
- We got good news out of Detroit: Chrysler paid back $5.9 billion in government loans, fees, and interest payments six years ahead of schedule.
- OFA New York volunteers made phone calls and knocked on doors, helping to propel Congresswoman-elect Kathy Hochul to victory in the 26th District's special election.
- President Obama addressed both houses of Parliament during a state visit to the United Kingdom, telling those assembled that the leadership of our two nations is more critical than ever.
- We took a look behind the scenes in Chicago, where volunteers are hard at work helping to sort and pack 2,000 cell phones we're sending to campaign field offices.