There are two ways you can get into today's event:
- Print either this email or your first confirmation email, and bring it to the site entrance.
- At the site entrance, show your confirmation email using your smartphone or tablet.
Here are the details:
What: Grassroots Event with Barack Obama Featuring special guest will.i.am
When: Tuesday, October 9th Doors open at 2:00 p.m.
Where: The Oval at The Ohio State University. Enter at the Corner of Neil Avenue and W 17th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210
Parking information: Limited paid and public parking available at The Ohio State University and surrounding community. Please carpool or use public transportation where possible.
- It is important to arrive early in order to pass through security.
- Small cameras (including DSLR) and cell phones are permitted.
- Please limit personal belongings.
- Do not bring large bags, including backpacks, large purses, or suitcases.
- Weapons, sharp objects, and umbrellas will not be permitted at the event.
- Water bottles and food are not permitted beyond the security checkpoint. Water will be provided at the event.
- Signs will not be permitted at the event.
Note: Tickets are required but do not guarantee admission. If you haven't RSVPed yet, it's not too late. Click here for your ticket. And don't forget to wear your scarlet and gray, and show that OSU is behind our president.
P.S.—Join will.i.am for an after-party tonight at Franklin County's early vote location, 1700 Morse Road. Buses will leave OSU starting at 7:00 p.m.—don't miss the fun!