Bedford Patch—“Dems on SOTU: Obama 'Nailed It’”: "We heard a more determined Obama tonight. He's been through the mill – it's been a difficult Congress. He's serious about moving ahead," Lasky said. "He nailed it."
Foster’s Daily Democrat—“Dems in Dover applaud Obama's goals, plans for the country”: A small room inside the Barack Obama headquarters at 660 Central Ave. was filled Tuesday night as supporters and volunteers gathered to watch the president deliver his State of the Union address. Despite a few minor technical glitches with the flat screen television before them, members of the community met Obama's statements with nods of approval, claps of support and cheers of elation as he explained his four pillars for an "America Built To Last."
Portsmouth Patch—“President Energizes NH Democrats”: Seacoast area Democrats were energized by President Obama's State of the Union address on Tuesday night and believe the ball is now in Congress' court to improve the struggling economy.”
Boston Globe—“Obama’s speech offers opportunity for progress, even in election year”: “Before the campaign salvos start flying in greater earnest, Congress and the White House should approve a plan to help promote American manufacturing.”
Holly Shulman, Communications Director
- "He's not just fighting for economic justice; he's fighting for social justice, too"
- New Hampshire Obama Pride Steering Committee – Jess Steever
- Another New Hampshire paper calls for Romney to release his tax returns
- Buffett Rule: New Hampshire day of action
- Photo of the weekend: How are you going to help the President?