This month, President Obama is making good on his promise to bring the last American troops home from Iraq in time for the holidays. Here's a look at the President's record on the war in Iraq—from his time as a state senator through the end of this nine-year conflict.
- Remarks by the President on Osama Bin Laden
- Weekly Address: The President and First Lady Thank Our Troops for Their Service This Holiday Season
- Stopping Oil Market Fraud, Beginning a Clean Energy Future
- Weekly Address: America's Fiscal Future
- Weekly Address: Clean Energy to Out-Innovate the Rest of the World