This Labor Day, Obama campaign volunteers were proud to honor working men and women across the state by participating in Labor Day events. Despite a threat of rain, volunteers were out in force at the Milford Labor Day parade to represent the campaign and the Milford Town Democrats. Stickers were passed out, I'm IN cards were signed, and everyone had a great time representing Obama 2012.
- "He's not just fighting for economic justice; he's fighting for social justice, too"
- New Hampshire Obama Pride Steering Committee – Jess Steever
- Another New Hampshire paper calls for Romney to release his tax returns
- Buffett Rule: New Hampshire day of action
- Photo of the weekend: How are you going to help the President?