Organizing for Action Voluntary Contribution Disclosure
Organizing for Action is proud to be a grassroots-funded organization that voluntarily discloses the supporters who have invested in the future of this movement—continuing our tradition of being an open and transparent organization.
OFA discloses on a quarterly basis all donors who contribute over $250.
- Q1 2013 Disclosure: OFA_2013_Q1_Disclosure.pdf
- Q2 2013 Disclosure: OFA_2013_Q2_Disclosure.pdf
- Q3 2013 Disclosure: OFA_2013_Q3_Disclosure.pdf
- Q4 2013 Disclosure: OFA_2013_Q4_Disclosure.pdf
- Q1 2014 Disclosure: OFA_2014_Q1_Disclosure.pdf
- Q2 2014 Disclosure: OFA_2014_Q2_Disclosure.pdf
- Q3 2014 Disclosure: OFA_2014_Q3_Disclosure.pdf
- Q4 2014 Disclosure: OFA_2014_Q4_Disclosure.pdf
- Q1 2015 Disclosure: OFA_2015_Q1_Disclosure.pdf
- Q2 2015 Disclosure: OFA_2015_Q2_Disclosure.pdf
- Q3 2015 Disclosure: OFA_2015_Q3_Disclosure.pdf
- Q4 2015 Disclosure: OFA_2015_Q4_Disclosure.pdf
- Q1 2016 Disclosure: OFA_2016_Q1_Disclosure.pdf