Organizing for Action: We’re the people who don’t just support progressive change—we’re fighting for it.LET'S GO
It's up to this grassroots movement to finish what we started—add your name today and say you're on board.
Here are some articles you don’t want to miss
This time, we bring you five recent news stories that answer the following questions:
- Why does the President's trade policy matter?
- How would a decline in U.S. science spending threaten our economy and security?
- Why did the Transportation Secretary say our system is “in a huge ditch"?
- What would it be like if you made a bunch of negative predictions about the President's policies and none of them actually came to pass?
- What's President Obama's best case for taking immediate action on climate change?
She's one of OFA’s Regional Digital Co-leads.
She was an active protester in the 1960s and 70s.
An organizer all her life, her work with OFA is a new chapter in her organizing career.
Now she's helping run the digital programs for an entire region of the country.
Read why she has no intention of slowing down.
When it comes to my health, I don't like to take any chances. Once I became a full-time graduate student, I had to go part-time at my job, and as a result, I got dropped from my insurance plan.
2014 OFA Spring Fellow
Oneida Rodriguez wanted to get more involved in the progressive issues she cared about.