Update: When Romney Economics hit Stage Stores, multiple locations closed here in Nevada and multiple communities lost jobs. Check out this graphic of what happened when Romney Economics met Stage Stores nationwide:
Is it any wonder why we're so committed to getting the word out about what could happen here in Nevada without your help?
When Mitt Romney attends a fundraiser tonight with Donald Trump, it will be the first time he’s been back in Nevada since the Republican Presidential Caucuses in early February.
That’s nearly four months. Think of all the things Mr. Romney has missed in Nevada during that time. We did.
In fact, all day long we’re going help Mr. Romney out by listing just some of the things he’s missed since he was last here. We’re using the hashtag #SinceMIttsBeenGone and are some of our favorite highlights, but feel free to share your own on Twitter as well:
- #SinceMittsBeenGone We launched Veterans for Obama and made care packages for Vets here in NV. Slideshow: http://ofa.bo/MUebpN #Vets2012
- We spent time with Sharon P., the first female Purple Heart recipient in the state of NV. Watch: http://ofa.bo/zkpf6V #SinceMittsBeenGone
- We welcomed @GeorgeLopez to Las Vegas and launched #Latinos2012. Pics: http://ofa.bo/dj5zCA #SinceMittsBeenGone
- #SinceMittsBeenGone Pres. Obama came to Boulder City and the Keller's home in Reno to talk mortgage relief. http://ofa.bo/AWewqD
- We launched GottaVote.org to make sure Nevadans have all the info they need on how to register to vote. #SinceMittsBeenGone
- We stood with #Women2012 and introduced the country to the Dreams of Our Daughters. Watch: ofa.bo/NVdaughters #SinceMittsBeenGone
- We launched Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders for Obama in Nevada. Slideshow: http://ofa.bo/zXaPpS #SinceMittsBeenGone #AAPI2012
- First Lady @MichelleObama came to Las Vegas to speak with #Obama2012 volunteers. Pics: http://ofa.bo/4NdHW2 #SinceMittsBeenGone
In fact, over the last few months our volunteers and organizers have been working in the community every single day. We started before Mitt got here and we’ll at it long after he’s gone.
We’re registering voters, building neighborhood teams and working for change here in Nevada because we believe it’s time to move the Silver State forward.
If you’re ready to work with us, and to meet some great organizers and fantastic supporters in the process, sign up to volunteer today.